Sunday, October 19

Heartfelt Creations catch up post

I've been away in Europe for the last month, and as much as I have intended to keep up to date on line, that just wasn't the case, so today I have a big Heartfelt Creations catch up share post for you.

First up I have some more projects using the Classic Sunflower collection. This is such a pretty range, and I adore the sunflowers that can be made with the stamp and die set, although I also really like how this card turned out with the butterflies as the focus instead of a flower. 



...on the other hand this one has heaps of pretty handmade flowers. I love hoe the colour makes the pop off the page. I have also used chipboard from one of our partner companies Creative Embellishments. On this one I have used a beautifully detailed butterfly and combined words from a couple of packets to create my title. I've embossed both in Metallic Melts. 





While i was away the new range was released for October. This one is called All Geared Up, and is perfect for boy pages. It is full of cogs and screws, and very cool cog die shapes. I have again used Metallic Melts on the die cut shapes to make them look a bit more grungy. 


As always do yourself a favour and check out the rest of the team on the blog.  I am always so impressed with what everyone comes up with and this week I  really noticed how varied the colours are that have been used across the team. 

1 comment:

Liz said...

They are all stunning !!! Hugs xx